The Village of Ashwaubenon has approximately 21 parks totaling nearly 300 acres. Parks range in size from 80 acres (Ashwaubomay) to the many smaller neighborhood facilities that give Ashwaubenon residents a place to exercise, play and relax. The park division maintains Ashwaubomay Lake, the 50+ acre Sports Complex, 6 miles of walking trails, and takes care of the street medians which are in the Villages shopping district. Many of our athletic facilities are also prepared by park maintenance staff and used by Ashwaubenon High School athletic teams for WIAA competition.
- Strive to maintain quality parks, facilities and equipment for our residents to use and enjoy.
- Offer varied park user options to reach the many interests of our population.
- Maintain a safe atmosphere through proper maintenance practices.
- Monitor industry standards for updated park trends and developments.
- To provide quality recreation programs to youths and adults of all ages in the community.
- To enhance successful programs, classes and special events by providing facilities, services and programs that meet the emotional, social and physical needs of the community.
- Promotes individual and community wellness that enhances the quality of life for all citizens.
- Emphasizes the importance of recreation, physical activity, artistic and cultural activities and education as elements of healthy lifestyles all ages.
We are proud of our Village facilities, and we welcome you to enjoy them!