The primary objective in the Village Clerk’s office is to provide outstanding customer service to all citizens of the Village of Ashwaubenon, while being compliant to Wisconsin Statutes and municipal ordinances.
The Village Clerk office is available to provide information about:
Public record requests
- Election activity and voter registration
- Licensing and permits (see quick links)
- Village boards and committees
- Municipal code of ordinances
- Village website and general service information
Feel free to visit us in General Office 102 at Village Hall or call 492.2302 during regular business hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm.