The primary objective for the Village of Ashwaubenon Building Inspection Department is to protect the safety, health, and welfare of the residents, transients, and general public through the issuance of building permits and inspections while maintaining neighborhood aesthetics and property values.
The Building Inspection Department also encompasses the Code Enforcement Division and works closely with other Village Departments, the Village Board, Plan Board, Site Plan Review Committee, Zoning Board of Appeals, and other various village committees.
A few of the many services provided through the Building Inspection Department include:
- Issuance of building permits
- Property zoning (classification / permitted uses)
- Guidance for site / property development (Site Plan Review Committee)
- Enforcement of National, State, and Local codes / ordinances
- Property maintenance inspection program for residential and commercial properties
Feel free to visit us in the Department of Public Works, room 105, at the Village Hall or call 920.492.2309 during regular business hours